Gone are the days when you would consider getting visibility on search-engines, a jackpot! Reports suggest that while searching online, 75 per cent online users don’t even look beyond the first page. It calls for a stiff competition for bagging a place on the first page.
Search engine optimization helps in making this possible. The practices that boost the ranking of your website keep on changing. Continuing to walk on a path that has long been forgotten will not land you anywhere! You can outsource SEO Services to come to your rescue!
Content reigns supreme in boosting your online ranking. Original and valuable content enriched with targeted keywords helps in engaging the audience thereby laying a foundation for their future revisits. Also, it aids in reducing bounce back rates and creating valuable backlinks, among numerous other contributions in improving ranking.
In addition to content, the currently prevailing tactics that aid in improving your online standing include:
- Social media– When we search for a company on a search-engine, we see their social media assets- Facebook page, Twitter profile and LinkedIn page in top results. Moreover, links to content on these sites help search-engine crawlers in understanding which websites are credible and should be ranked for which search phrases.
- Mobile– friendly websites- The number of users accessing your website through mobile or similar hand-held devices is on a stark surge. In such a scenario, it is not a luxury but a need for your business to have a responsive site (the one that facilitates a smooth user experience for visitors using a small-screen device). Websites that are mobile-friendly appear higher in organic ranking.
- Deep linking– Advanced SEO Services can help you by using anchor text to link other pages of your website. With the help of this, your old posts and landing pages that provide value on a particular topic can help in bringing a lot of new traffic. When your pages are properly organized and linked, Google spider might see your content in an organized way thereby creating visibility for all your important pages.
- Local SEO– It is based on the premise of getting relevant results. Businesses have to optimize their pages so that they can be found out by relevant audience. Getting a large number of clicks is not important as they are less likely of getting converted into sales. It calls for location specific keywords and personalization of content based on the location of your target audience.
- Videos– They not only help in visually enticing your audience but also help you in getting more attention on search-engines. The frequency and variety of content uploaded helps in improving your ranking on SERPs.
You can outsource SEO services from SunTec Marketing that offers Advanced SEO Services to keep you ahead of the curve. For availing a free trial, feel free to write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org